Monday, September 14, 2009

The rain will surely stop! grass will always be green and sky is always blue~~

hhmm…..life truly isnt easy.. was sending out my resume all out today until feel so sick of it…wanna throw out…sigh dun like the feeling…was lying on my bed…pretended to fall asleep and hoping myself to sleep and wont wake up again…but in fact God has provided BEST future for me to do, not to runaway from it. Feel like skipping this ‘jobless’ part in my life (I Hate This Part Right Here… song by Pussycat Doll) and jump over to the part where I’ve already super success and living my life happily ever after *fairytale mode on*…but still… I’m just human and I cant do that……….haiz…..

Feeling so negative these past few days… many things and ppl disappointed me so much…my heart failed and I just cant hold my tears…. I desperately need PR… and the only thing I hold on, the only hope left, it even cant give me PR…. felt so cheated by them… dunno what to feel and what to think and what to do alr…. Sat morning 120909 went to JAMs and get touched by the sermon… God is so awesome… He wont ever ever leave you alone struggling…

Psalm 56:8 "You number my wanderings; Put my tears into Your bottle; Are they not in Your book?"

God is interested in my life… He is and He will always be….He collects my tears and not even a drop He miss it…. I love You God and I know and I know for sure that You know EVERY situation I’m going through… Every moment when I feel so tired and feel like giving up…Every moment I complain about disappointment happened in my life…everything you know it all….Thank You so much God… I LOVE YOU so much….

Feels like giving up my last hope in HSBC…just throw out that towel and drop the ball…. until I read somebody’s tweet in tweeter…she said “There's only a thin line between hanging on and giving up; even if it means I'm barely hanging on, I won't cross that thin line - I won't give up”…. yea true…there’s only a thin line between it… so far, I was hanging on…hang on till it disappointed me much…and know when I feel like dropping it so much…I’m thinking…should I or shouldn’t I give it up? same question….same with the question I asked last 3 months….I still dunno and haven’t taken any decision yet…I’m so afraid I’ll take wrong decision…Pst Kong last sat svc said…every decision leads to ur destiny…it can lead u closer or further away… I am so afraid…. God… can I have enough strength to hang in there again? can I ensure myself that I wont be disappointed again? God…lead me to Your way……

Pst Phil just posted a post in his blog that inspired me much.

Isaiah 60:4-5 “Lift up your eyes all around and see: They all gather together, they come to you: Your sons shall come from afar, And your daughters shall be nursed at your side. Then you shall see and become radiant”. I need to lift up my eyes, upgrade my vision, see further, broader, bigger. Not negative and downcast but POSITIVE and UPLIFTING! Not self-oriented but others-oriented.

See before we see. Even before we see it in actual, we already must be able to see it in our mind! Dream our dream everyday. Our imagination is part of the creative process in our life. What do you see in your future? What do I see in my future?.... I must start imagine and dream my life well~~ bcoz what I ‘see’ is what is going to happen…!!

*adopted from Pst Phil Pringle’s blog @ http://philpringle.wordpress.com/



True True True True True!!!! Elis WAKE UP!!!!! Be positive!! Renew your vision!! If God gives u a vision, He will provide a provision for you too!! I must start ‘see’ing myself working in BIG MNC company, great salary min S$2500, great life, great working life, great colleagues, and send my parents some of my salary to them~~ Yea ELIS you CAN DO it!! GOD is ABLE!! If He is WITH you, who shall against you?? NOONE….!!

Facing my life FULL of HOPE, no matter how much wind blowing strongly from other direction, I WILL STAND STILL and STAND TALL!!!

Isaiah 54:14-15 "In righteousness, you shall be established; You shall be far from oppression, for YOU SHALL NOT FEAR; And from terror, for it shall not come near you. Indeed they shall surely assemble, but not because of Me. Whoever assembles against you shall FALL for your sake!"

Yea I shall NOT fear! Stand STRONG and TALL!! I am the HEAD and not the tail, ABOVE and not BENEATH!! I am more than conqueror because HE IS IN ME!~~ Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment