Monday, June 22, 2009

HaPPinEsS & PeAcE

Finish my interview just now at ard 5pm and having late lunch at Singpost building downstairs. They are NICE people. Hope I made a right choice. HSBC Insurance. I will get the job as soon as I finish all the 3 required tests. Praise God, He'll never leave me alone. Thank You for Your ON time helps. God is always ON time ~ just like what Windy said yesterday in Penguin ferry during our journey back to Spore :)

Feel so peace and happy. I enjoy myself a lot this whole evening till night. Mom also stopped her nags that have been occuring for almost more than a month. So peace that she will never nag at me again, at least for the next few weeks ><>the only way to go through our dark valley is by keep on walking and walking till u went through it.

This job, for sure, will gonna be hard at the start. But, I believe, I'm gonna make it BEST. Help me when I lose my passion. Help me to spark me again. Help me when I feel like giving up. Help me to persist on and endure some more always. Praise God for Your awesome works! Now, Friz even offered me some part-time job. Something that I really desperate about for these past few weeks. I will get it so soon, just like that, in the blink of my eyes. God You are truly my provider! How GREAT is my God!

Job 42:2
"I know that You can do EVERYTHING, and that no purpose of Yours can be withheld from You."

~Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him~

No comments:

Post a Comment