Wednesday, June 17, 2009

J'adore Gan Eden !

what a title...why i choose this title? after searching for many days, i finally decided to choose J'adore Gan Eden for my blog headline. J'adore = love it, Gan = is a hebrew word for 'garden' symbolizing God's love and favor upon my life, Eden = is 'delight' or also can mean a happiness.

This blog will be full of with my story about ups and downs of my life. My thoughts, my dreams, my feeling, my diary, where I can at least be honest to myself, put down all the mask over me, let go my little fakeness, and be just an Elis.

ya...just Elis... :)

Hope to live my life to the fullest...Be the BEST with God's love and favors being poured down in my delightful life that I love it so much, no matter how it going to be ;) I'm Built to Last !

No comments:

Post a Comment