Sunday, June 21, 2009

Joy and Faith!

I just came back from Pekanbaru at ard 1145pm...so tired and exhausted...a lot of things happened in there. All the GOOD and the bad. Will never forget the experiences. Built closer relationship to team 12 members, Lily and HuiYu esp. So tired but FUN! A lot of problems occured but we still can laugh and laugh and get HIGH ! XD Love the moments when we laugh at somebody's pants that having hole, laugh at the advertisement on indo tv bout the obat nyamuk bakar vape, laugh about the 15,000 T-shirt that has pic of "stick together" memo, laugh at the "available now" T-shirt, had fun during groceries shopping time in hypermart, had fun when bought dress at number61 shop, had so much much fun eat nasi padang which i like the most, and bought a whole plastic of lombok ijo !!! with 5,000 only !! so fun !!

oh no..it's goin to be 330 am now..tml need to go to sot and have an interview with HSBC with Charles in Paya Lebar @3pm. I believe tomorrow it's gonna be a GREAT day !! I will get so much love and favor from God so that the interviewer also found a favor in me to them. Mom has been so demanding these past few months bout the job. All the BEST for this afternoon interview Elis !! You gonna make it BEST !! God is with you, NOTHING shall against you !!! Amen God !! You 'll help me and be with me and I will be confident and I will surely get the job !! Amen !! Thank You God for the opportunity to have the interview! Thank You for give me the job! Thank You for everything! Thank You for mom let me be what i want to be!. Thank You for your love and mercy. Thank You. Praise the Lord!!

Gonna sleep now. Journey in Pekanbaru last 3 days will be updated soon k. So tired and I need to sleep. Will wake up early tomorrow. Gud nite God. Love You always..............zzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment